A lot has changed since J&M Acres first began and, in the past five years alone, it has grown far beyond anything we ever expected. Thanks to our amazing supporters and adopters, we are going into 2016 having helped over 1,000 horses since our inception!
- The tenacity and devotion of our owner and operator, Julie.
- The focus and persistence of our rescue coordinator, Amy.
- The time and patience of our foster home: Pam.
- The professional courtesy and services of all: Shannon (farrier), Joe (hay), Dr. Stef (vet), Ken (partner) and our haulers (Tanya, Carolyn, Trish, Doug and Chris)
- The local support from the Pitt Meadows Co-Op, McFly Feeds and more...
- The willingness to take a chance of our adopters.
- The loyalty and love of our faithful friends and family.
- And finally, the kind words and generosity of all of our supporters... including you.
We are truly blessed to be starting the year with so many amazing supporters and we know that with your help, we can rescue many more deserving horses.
Now what do you say we get the New Year off with some adoptions? Have a look at our available horses and contact us today if interested!