As it always is in the rescue world, 2014 was a tough year with it's own set of challenges, but we also got a chance to meet and work with some amazing horses.
In fact, we were able to rescue and re-home over 50 horses this past year all because of:
- The tenacity and devotion of it's owner and operator, Julie.
- The focus and persistence of it's adoption and marketing coordinator, Amy.
- The time and patience of it's foster homes: 3EThe time and patience of it's foster homes: Pam, Lydia and Michelle
- The professional courtesy and services of all: Shannon (farrier), Joe (hay), Dr. Stef (vet), Ken (partner) and our haulers (Tanya, Carolyn, Kevan, Trish, Doug and Glenn)
- The local support from the Pitt Meadows Co-Op, McFly Feeds and more...
- The willingness to take a chance of our adopters.
- The loyalty and love of our faithful friends and family.
- And finally, the kind words and generosity of all of our supporters... including you.
Now what do you say we get the New Year off with some adoptions? Have a look at our available horses and contact us today if interested!